Free Shipping on all orders over R1300
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
di CAROLINA Online Store
Placing an item in a shopping basket or adding it to a wish list without completing the purchase cycle does not:
• Constitute an agreement of sale between di CAROLINA Online Store and users cannot hold di CAROLINA Online Store liable if such items are not available when the purchase cycle is completed later; and/or
• Constitute an order for such an item; and di CAROLINA Online Store may remove such an item from the shopping basket or wish list if no stock is available.
An agreement of sale between di CAROLINA Online Store and a user only comes into effect if and when:
• A credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank; or
• A deposit of an electronic fund transfer (EFT) is reflected on di CAROLINA Online Store bank statement (and only if such payment is received within 2 (two) business days after completion of the purchase cycle); or
di CAROLINA Online Store reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order without giving any reasons.
di CAROLINA Online Store shall take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices. However, should errors occur and items are offered at incorrect prices, di CAROLINA Online Store will not be obliged to sell goods at such incorrect prices, and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Stocks of all goods on offer are limited unless the product is marked as “sold out”. If a product is marked as such you are still welcome to placed an order for it but there is an additional waiting time that applies.
Due to the popularity of some products or services, we may not always have the specific product/s ordered by you, in stock. We do however take back orders even if a product is sold out. We then dispatch such product within 2 weeks once received from our suppliers.
Returns and exchanges are brought to our attention within 72 hours (3 days) after you have signed for the receipt of your parcel to qualify for a refund.
Returns need to reach us within 7 days after you have brought to our attention for a refund or exchange.
The return or exchange item, the collect of the item from you and the return to you if you choose to exchange or return is for your cost.
Defective items may only be returned for refund or replacement subject to the following restrictions:
1. All products must be returned in original condition packaging including: item plastic bag, logo, tissue paper, card and accessories.
2. Swimwear and jewellery that contains piercings are not refundable
3. All non-product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
This applies to in stock items only. “Sold out” or “Back order” products will be dispatched as soon as they arrive in the same manner as the below.
All orders received shall be dispatched within 48 work hours provided that it falls on a working day, and that payment reflects in the bank account of
di CAROLINA Online Store.
Delivery is done through our logistics partner, and we strive to ensure that all parcels shall be delivered within 3 – 5 working days after being dispatched but this can vary as we do rely out other parties to fulfill their end of the agreement. This is subject to stock availability.
All parcels sent with the Courier are not insured and once it has been handed into the courier and displays on the tracking site that it has been handed in we cannot be held accountable for any loss/damage. Should you wish to have your parcel insured at an additional charge, please contact us so that we can advise on the cost. All Parcels sent via the Post Office are not insured and once it has been handed into the post office and displays on the tracking site that it has been handed in we cannot be held accountable for any loss/damage. Should you wish to have your parcel insured at an additional charge, please contact us so that we can advise on the cost. All parcels sent via Post Net are not insured and once it has been handed into the Post Net and displays on the tracking site that it has been handed in we cannot be held accountable for any loss/damage. Should you wish to have your parcel insured at an additional charge, please contact us so that we can advise on the cost.
All pricing on di CAROLINA Online Store website is subject to the Rand rate and is subject to change without notice.
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT)
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), instructions will be given on how to deposit monies into di CAROLINA Online Store bank account and would be subject to the following rules:
• The exact amount must be paid
• The payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname in the reference section of the deposit slip or on the electronic transfer.
• Unpaid EFT deposit orders are cancelled after two business days.
• Clearance can take up to 3 consecutive business days.